BackBliss PEOPLE OF COLOUR Press Release APRIL 2014
Say goodbye to ever having to ask someone to put body cream or lotion on your back.
Reaching your back to keep skin moisturized to avoid ashiness could not be simpler – use a BackBliss Lotion Applicator
The BackBliss Lotion Applicator is a device to help apply black skin lotion, creme and cocoa butters to the awkward middle part of your back. When Caroline Wagstaff, 55 the product’s inventor from Windsor, Berkshire, appeared on the BBC2 show Dragons’ Den the Dragons thought it was ingenious!
‘Skin care has improved enormously over the years but it is still difficult to get all this good stuff in the right places’ says Caroline.
Now you can feel good, look great and keep your skin moisturized and prevent ashiness by applying your lotions and creams everywhere.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to use - take it to the beach, salon, pool or gym
- Fun, funky and functional! – available in pink, purple, blue, charcoal and clear.
- Hundreds of uses - self tan, sun and after sun creams, body lotions and butters, moisturising cream, medical treatments and ointments.
- No wastage! Patented pad material doesn't absorb lots of lotion - only use the amount you need.
- Hygienic Replacement Pads - are washable and long lasting.
- Ergonomically tested – BackBliss’s patented design perfectly moulds the contours of your back
RRP Single Pack £11.99, Double pack £19.99.
Some genuine customer reviews
I am really glad to have this product. It gets to the parts that my hands cannot reach. It is extremely helpful as I have to cream my back every day. Leah Cohen 9th Jul 2013
I wish I had discovered BackBliss ages ago. I 've had difficulty for a few years due to a stiff shoulder and I hated asking my grumpy husband to rub moisturiser on my back
This device is a fantastic solution if, like me, you need to regularly apply prescription creams to your back. I shall also use it for sun lotion.
Have you blissed your back today?