BackBliss MOBILITY Age Dry Skin Press Release MAY 2014
Joint stiffening and drying back and body skin are a pain as you get older. Now, you never have to ask someone else to put lotion or cream on your back.
Reaching your back to apply creams & lotions to keep your skin moisturized as you advance in years proves more and more difficult. This is a Catch-22 situation, as you need to moisturize more often as your skin ages and dries. Reaching that difficult spot on your back could not be simpler now – with the BackBliss Lotion Applicator.
The BackBliss Lotion Applicator is a device to help you apply lotion, cream or ointment to that awkward middle part of your back. When Caroline Wagstaff, 55 the product’s inventor from Windsor, Berkshire, appeared on the BBC2 show Dragons’ Den the Dragons thought BackBliss was ingenious!
‘Skin care has improved enormously over the years but it is still difficult to get all this good stuff in the right places’ says Caroline.
Now anyone suffering from age-related limited mobility can easily and regularly apply treatment to their backs to help eliminate dry back skin problems.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to use - use at home or take it to the beach, salon, pool or gym
- Fun, funky and functional! – Available in pink, purple, blue, charcoal and clear.
- Hundreds of uses - body lotions and butters, emoluments, moisturising cream, medical treatments and ointments. Great for self tan, sun and after sun creams too.
- No wastage! Patented pad material doesn't absorb lots of lotion - only use the amount you need.
- Hygienic Replacement Pads - are washable and long lasting.
- Ergonomically tested – BackBliss’s patented design perfectly moulds the contours of your back
RRP Single Pack £11.99, Double pack £21.99.
Some genuine customer reviews
This product is the best I have tried for applying lotion to the parts of my body I cannot reach. I am disabled with mobility problems and I cannot bend very well.
I wish I had discovered BackBliss ages ago. I 've had difficulty for a few years due to a stiff shoulder and I hated asking my grumpy husband to rub moisturiser on my back.
This device is a fantastic solution if, like me, you need to regularly apply prescription creams to your back. I shall also use it for sun lotion.
Have you blissed your back today?