BackBliss PHARMACY Press Release JUNE 2014
Do your customers struggle to apply creams and lotions to their backs? How many of them have to ask someone else for help?
Are your Customer’s medical conditions being adversely affected by poor back coverage? Now they never need to ask someone else to put lotion or cream on their back or struggle to do it themselves
Living with a chronic skin condition is bad enough, but loosing your independence and having to rely on someone else to help you apply your treatment or not covering your back thoroughly enough is just another worry.
Now reaching your back to apply creams & lotions could not be simpler– just use a BackBliss Lotion Applicator.
The BackBliss Lotion Applicator is a device to help people target their prescribed cream and treatment lotions to that awkward middle part of their backs. When Caroline Wagstaff, 55 the product’s inventor from Windsor, Berkshire, appeared on the BBC2 show Dragons’ Den the Dragons thought BackBliss was ingenious!
‘Skin treatment has improved enormously over the years but it is still difficult to get all these good creams and lotions to the right places’ says Caroline.
Now anyone suffering from a chromic medical condition or lack of mobility can easily and regularly apply treatment to their backs.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to use - use at home, take it to the beach, salon, pool or gym
- Fun, funky and functional! – Available in pink, purple, blue, charcoal and clear.
- Hundreds of uses - body lotions and butters, emoluments, moisturising cream, medical treatments and ointments. Great self-tan, sun and after sun creams too.
- No wastage! Patented pad material doesn't absorb lots of lotion - only use the amount you need.
- Hygienic Replacement Pads - are washable and long lasting.
- Ergonomically tested – BackBliss’s patented design perfectly flexes to the contours of your back
RRP Single Pack £11.99, Double pack £21.99.
Some genuine customer review
I have recently been discharged from hospital after a psoriasis flare up. I’ve been told to get cream to my back 4-5 times a day. BackBliss is Brilliant!.
John Clark 21/5/14
This device is a fantastic solution if, like me, you need to regularly apply prescription creams to your back. I shall also use it for sun lotion.
I wish I had discovered BackBliss ages ago. I 've had difficulty for a few years due to a stiff shoulder and I hated asking my grumpy husband to rub moisturiser on my back.
Have you blissed your back today?