BackBliss START THE SUMMER WITH TAN Press Release JUNE 2014
Start the summer with a tan all over!
With all the amazing self-tan products these days it’s a breeze achieving a wonderful glowing tan to start the summer off.
Now reaching your back to apply your favourite self-tan cream or lotion could not be simpler – use a BackBliss Back Lotion Applicator for an even and healthy-looking all over tan, anytime of the year.
The BackBliss Lotion Applicator is a device to help you apply fake and self tanning lotion to that awkward middle part of your back avoid any unsightly and uneven tan marks. When Caroline Wagstaff, 55 the product’s inventor from Windsor, Berkshire, appeared on the BBC2 show Dragons’ Den the Dragons thought BackBliss was ingenious!
‘Self tan has improved enormously over the years but it is still difficult to get all this good stuff to your back evenly and streak free’ says Caroline.
Now you can feel good, look great and keep your tan even and golden by applying your self tanning lotions and creams everywhere.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to use - take it to the beach, salon, pool or gym
- Fun, funky and functional! – available in pink, purple, blue, charcoal and clear.
- Hundreds of uses - self tan, sun and after sun creams, body lotions and butters, moisturising cream, medical treatments and ointments.
- No wastage! Patented pad material doesn't absorb lots of lotion - only use the amount you need.
- Hygienic Replacement Pads - are washable and long lasting.
- Ergonomically tested – BackBliss’s patented design perfectly moulds the contours of your back
RRP Single Pack £11.99, Double pack £19.99.
Some genuine customer reviews
Do Turn Your Back on this! The BackBliss is really great for applying self tan to my back and helps gives it an even layer of cream.
I wish I had discovered BackBliss ages ago. I 've had difficulty for a few years due to a stiff shoulder and I hated asking my grumpy husband to rub moisturiser on my back.
Have tried various versions of lotion applicators but this is by far the best. Would recommend it 100%
Have you blissed your back today?