BackBliss MEDICAL Press Release APRIL 2014
Need to apply medical creams and oitments? Say goodbye to ever having to ask someone to put cream or prescription lotion on your back.
Reaching your back to apply creams & lotions could not be simpler – use a BackBliss Lotion Applicator.
The BackBliss Lotion Applicator is a device to help you target your prescribed cream and emollient lotion to that awkward middle part of your back. When Caroline Wagstaff, 55 the product’s inventor from Windsor, Berkshire, appeared on the BBC2 show Dragons’ Den the Dragons thought BackBliss was ingenious!
‘Skin care has improved enormously over the years but it is still difficult to get all this good stuff in the right places’ says Caroline.
Now anyone suffering from psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, back & body acne can easily and regularly apply treatment to their backs.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to use - take it to the beach, salon, pool or gym
- Fun, funky and functional! – available in pink, purple, blue, charcoal and clear.
- Hundreds of uses - self tan, sun and after sun creams, body lotions and butters, moisturising cream, medical treatments and ointments.
- No wastage! Patented pad material doesn't absorb lots of lotion - only use the amount you need.
- Hygienic Replacement Pads - are washable and long lasting.
- Ergonomically tested – BackBliss’s patented design perfectly moulds the contours of your back
RRP Single Pack £11.99, Double pack £19.99.
Some genuine customer reviews
Brilliant! As I am an eczema sufferer, this device is a fantastic solution if you need to regularly apply prescription creams to your back.
Sylvia Burton 14/4/13
I wish I had discovered BackBliss ages ago. I 've had difficulty for a few years due to a stiff shoulder and I hated asking my grumpy husband to rub moisturiser on my back.
This device is a fantastic solution if, like me, you need to regularly apply prescription creams to your back. I shall also use it for sun lotion.
Have you blissed your back today?